Right of withdrawal – by concluding a distance contract – by making an online purchase from LLC “PROCIDAT” you can use the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal entities.
- The use of the right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the day the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier has acquired the goods in possession of by the Buyer. In order to avoid misunderstandings, at the time of receiving the item, we recommend that you make sure that it is fully compliant with the manufacturer, model, color, size and other relevant parameters;
- The buyer has the right to test the relevant product during the time period in which the right of withdrawal applies, to ensure that it meets the parameters specified in the online store. Remember! During the term of use of the right of withdrawal, the Buyer has the right to use the product to the extent necessary for checking the goods (as much as it can be done before the purchase of the item in the regular store);
- By using the right of withdrawal, the Buyer is responsible for the use of the product exceeding the necessary use for goods inspection, for use of the product during the term of the right of withdrawal, which is incompatible with the fair use principle, as well as the reduction of the value, quality and safety of the goods;
- In case the Buyer wants to use the right of withdrawal, please note that the Buyer is liable for the decrease of the value of the goods if the goods were used not for the purpose of determining the nature, characteristics and operation of these goods;
- If necessary, ask the webmaster for a form for the right of withdrawal;
- The buyer must return the item to the Seller within 14 days after using the right of withdrawal. When returning the goods to the Seller, the Buyer must provide a suitable packaging for transporting the goods;
- When returning goods via postal services or transporting them in any other way, an appropriate transport packaging must be provided – the goods in original packaging of the item must be packed in another transport packaging. Please note that the product must be packed so that goods cannot be damaged during transportation. In order to avoid misunderstandings, LLC “PROCIDAT”. recommends insuring the product, otherwise the Buyer will be liable for damage to the product;
- If the Buyer has chosen to use the right of withdrawal and is not related to the non-compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, the Buyer is responsible for covering the costs associated with returning of the item to the Seller;
- If the Buyer has opted to use the right of withdrawal, the Internet store has an obligation to reimburse the Buyer for all payments made by the Buyer under the given distance contract, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs incurred in the event that the Buyer has chosen a mode of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Internet store). LLC “PROCIDAT” can arrest the repayment of money until LLC “PROCIDAT” receives the goods from the Buyer;
- The Internet shop on behalf of LLC “PROCIDAT” keeps the right to recover all loses from the Buyer if lost value or damage on returned goods is detected that arose from the actions of the Buyer;
- Unless otherwise specified the standard delivery time for the goods is one week;
The right of withdrawal applies for all concluded distance contracts for product groups distributed by LLC “PROCIDAT”: microscopes, telescopes, binoculars, monoculars, weapon optics, hunting optics, night vision opticians, infrared optics, hunting cameras, and other optical gadgets. Paragraph 22 of the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No 255 of 20 May 2014 “Provisions on a distance contract” stipulates that the consumer (Buyer) cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the provision of service, which was commenced prior to expiry of the term of the right of withdrawal, has been fully performed if the consumer has expressly consented and acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal from the day when the contract regarding provision of service will be fully performed;
- the price of goods or services is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader or service provider and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- the goods are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
- the goods are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the consumer has unsealed the packaging for goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons;(headphones, cleaning detergents etc.);
- the goods are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the consumer has opened sealed audio or sealed video recordings, or sealed software;
- the contract has been concluded regarding the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the supply of digital content has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
In case You have decided to return the goods, please contact “PROCIDAT” LLC via the contacts indicated on the website. Remember to save and present a proof of purchase and a refusal application.
We will do our best to ensure that the warranty or claim handling procedure is carried out simply, in the shortest possible time and without unnecessary worries.